Monday, September 8, 2008

Icky

I've been feeling "off" today. Not sick, but like I could get that way. Aches, chills, tired...I'm taking some extra vitamin C and drinking a lot of water. Hoping I can fight off whatever it is. Blech!

I'm going to go eat some of my fabulous milk chocolate and toffee cookies. I think that will pretty much cure what ails ya!

Today is one of those days when I really, really, REALLY wish Tim was here. I miss him every day, but some days are just worth mentioning and this is one of them. I got upset today on the phone with him and when we hung up, Keelin had gone to get her globe. I bought her a globe when Tim left so that I could show her where he was and where we were. It seems to help. When she asks where Tim is, I tell her he's working and asks if she knows where he's working. She brings me her globe and shows me South America. Today when I was definately feeling down, my 2-year old brought me her little globe and said, "Mommy, Tim is at work. He'll be back soon. See?"

No comments: