Wednesday, September 10, 2008

21 weeks down, 19 to go

Didn't I just find out I was pregnant yesterday? Am I really this pregnant? haha

I know he's getting bigger, because my clothes are getting tighter! He's doing jumping jacks in there, but I still don't feel this far along! I hear it's that way with second babies, that you're so busy with life and your firstborn that the pregnancy goes by pretty quickly. I guess that's what might be happening!

We're ready for him...even have a double stroller! Call us prepared! Keelin has LOVED the baby shopping. She loves to pick out clothes for him. She actually picked out his bedding set! That girl definately has taste, I must say, but she doesn't quite understand that Jackson might not want an Ariel room, so we went with her second choice- a pale blue and yellow moon/star themed set. Lovely!

I got in touch with my favorite photographer today! If anyone remembers a little over a year ago, a friend of mine photographed Keelin and did an AMAZING job! Well, her business is absolutely booming (she's AMAZING, like I said!) and I was a little concerned that she might book up for the fall, so I emailed her and she agreed to do my maternity photos! I'm a sucker for a stunning photograph. I'm just beyond thrilled! She has endless talent AND I consider her a dear friend, which is just going to make the experience that much better. She seems excited to be working with us again (probably because I'm not into traditional "hands on the belly,b&w,studio" maternity photos) and I'm looking forward to having what will probably be my last pregnancy captured in a way that only Andrea seems to be able to do for our family.

Andrea, I'm so excited to see you and work with you! Let the brainstorming begin!

No comments: