Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun

Keelin and I went to a triple coupon sale at Harris Teeter today. I did pretty well! Got 3 carts of groceries for $82... I'm a pretty savvy shopper on a regular basis, but the deals were exceptional. I can't wait to get cooking!

I made a DELICIOUS lamb stew tonight, but I modified it a bit. It seemed like it would be a bit heavier than Keelin would enjoy (she's definately a foody-baby but it's only her 3rd or 4th time having lamb and it does have a very different taste), so I lightened it up a bit. I love watching Keelin eat new foods- she devours shellfish, enjoyed alligator, LOVES duck, likes lamb...I know that she'd choose "nuggies and french fries" over anything she ever eats, but it still does my heart good to see my baby girl enjoying mediterranean food on a regular basis, that she loves traditional cooking- and that she is always willing to taste something! I wish Tim was home to enjoy my kitchen experimentation! I'm sure I'll be fat and tired by the time he gets home and will resort to ordering pizza instead of making it, like I do now. haha

22weeks and 2days pregnant...Not too big, yet! 10lbs gained, he's growing well and already weighs 13oz. Oh, and he has really big feet! Dunno where those came from! Neither of us have really big feet!

Watching Dave Ramsey discuss mortgages, trying to learn- I've been just randomly browsing houses online here recently and have found a few that I've just loved, so I'm just trying to learn everything I can about buying homes and such as that. I love being a nerd!

No comments: