Monday, September 22, 2008

Hot Wing Pizza

Ultimate California Pizza in Myrtle Beach, SC makes the most amazing pizza. It's made with hot sauce, mozzarella cheese, celery, chicken, and I think that's it. HOLY COW, it's so good. Hot wings and pizza- it doesn't get better!

Anyway, I tried to make it myself tonight! I definately should have used white flour for the dough- the whole wheat just didn't taste right, but other than that, it was awesome! Keelin has had it at the beach before and loves hot sauce, so she ate it with me. She said, "Mommy, this is my FAVORITE!" I don't know if it was that or my heartburn that brought tears to my eyes (hahaha) but there ya have it!

I noticed today that my butt is getting big. I know some guys and gals think that "booties" are hot, but I much prefer my small butt to any gigantamongous hiney floating around out there. My poor rear is just getting big. Happened with Keelin, so I expected it, but I was hoping that I'd not get a big ole booty while I was pregnant with Jackson. Blah.

Sorry if I offend any of you that have big butts, but I don't want one. Ew.

No comments: