Sunday, November 13, 2011

October happenings--

Can you tell how much busier I am with three kids than two?!
WOW.
I am the worst blogger ever.
But I'm really trying :)
I take the pictures and can just never get around to posting.

Here is a bit of what happened here over the course of October-


I made myself more dryer balls!


The last of our eggs.
I think our girls are on strike...


Keelin found one of my midwifery books and was reading.
Then she drew me a uterus with a baby in it!
SO my child :)
I love it!
She even drew fallopian tubes and ovaries.


Our rain barrels in action!


The three babes!


Since we have no room for a mudroom, I finally have a place for the kids to store their shoes.
Isn't it neat?
Bramble & Co. is my favorite.


My wonderful Doula and friend, Tequita, is a tie-dye queen.
Isn't it amazing?
It's a swaddling blanket!


Cloth diapers for two :)
And no, it isn't much more work!


I love having a nursing baby again!


I pulled up some of my homegrown carrots!
SO fun.


Jackson helping Daddy get the chickens their water!


My favorite treat.
A whole smushed avocado and pita chips!


Bath toes!


He's glorious :)


Having a burger with my dad!


Kidlets at the pumpkin patch!


Finn was unimpressed.


Jackson-a-doodle-doo!


Asking market price ;)


Dorothy says, "There's no place like home!"


Love them!

No comments: