Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Second Day in a row?

Could it be? Am I actually posting more than once in 6 months? ;)

I woke up this morning feeling rested for the first time in weeks, which is a bit strange considering Jackson had a nightmare last night and was up screaming his head off at 3am and it took me until 5am to get him back to sleep in my bed. Good thing Tim was in Fayettenam or someone would have been a super-crank this morning.

Got woken up at 8 by my best friend of 20 years, which I didn't mind <3 had some yogurt, paid all of February's bills, did two loads of laundry (including diaper laundry that has been calling my name for a couple of days), did a load of dishes, and made a game plan of things I'd like to accomplish this month.

Here's my list:
1. finally hang the curtains in Keelin's room
2. paint the living room
3. figure out where we'll go for our 3 year anniversary on the 23rd
4. purge the kidlet's closets of outgrown clothes, pass on to friends
5. get the dogs micro-chipped
6. do our taxes

Not a terrible lot, but our living room is significantly larger than any other room in our house, so painting it will be beyond obnoxious.

In other news, Max will be 1 this month and Jessie will be two! I may have to learn how to make doggy birthday cakes for our furry family members!

No comments: