Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday to Tim!

My husband, Tim, turned 29 on Friday!
He hasn't celebrated his birthday in the states in TEN years.
Gotta love being military, I guess.

Anyway, it was really exciting to have him home.
We decided not to go out to eat and stay in.
BUT that didn't deter me from spending way too much on groceries and inviting the family over!

Now, I'm no photographer, but I had to share.

We had teeny taters!
Sprinkled lightly with my favorite pink Hawaiian sea salt.


Steamed lobster tails!


Asparagus with sea salt and olive oil.


Seared scallops.
Absolutely melt in your mouth!


Buttered and grilled corn on the cob.
One of my favorite summer treats!


3 kinds of grilled chicken.

HUGE, tender ribeye steaks!


Per Tim's request, a German chocolate cake!
I hit up the bakery for this one, since anyone that knows me knows I burn anything sweet that comes into my kitchen!

We decided that his birthday gift would be the motorcycle we bought last month.
He seems pretty happy with it!

Happy Birthday to the best husband and father!
:)
Love you, Tim!!!


No comments: