Saturday, June 11, 2011

28 weeks!


28 weeks!
woohoo :)

I told Tim the other day how excited I was about being mostly belly-
(with Keelin, my butt got HUGE and with Jackson, I had to special order bras- neither one of those scenarios excite me)
and the man, who clearly must not value his bodily integrity very much said, "Well, actually... with your hair pulled back, your face looks big."

Thank you, husband, for telling me that I have a fat, pregnant face!
:)

With 12 weeks to go, I have gained 17 pounds.
My next appointment with our midwife is in 5 days!
Other than a little bit of hip pain, I feel pretty good.
The little one is wedged in my right side with his feet in my ribs.

AND I think we might be getting closer to deciding on a middle name for our littlest sir.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Tim!!! You can't say things like that to your pregnant wife!! If it makes you feel any better, Friday night I asked Daniel to make me a bowl of ice-cream, he then noticed an ice cream bar was missing and I confessed I "split it" with Leeland that afternoon and he says... "That's a lot of ice cream in one day!!" ughgh!! I reply, "It's not a lot if your pre-menstrual!" lol.

P.S. I love the belly!

Em said...

leave it to a husband to point out all the places where you look pregnant! Do not fear you're a cute prego! And YAY for narrowing down a middle name, can't wait to hear it! :)

Dusti said...

Dana, he genuinely didn't realize until after he said it and saw the look on my face that he probably should have worded that a bit differently! haha (And tell Daniel that one can never have too much ice cream! It's hot outside!)

Em, Tim likes to say, "Well, if I can't make fun of you, who can!?" And it's true. If your spouse can't point out that your face is getting rounder, who can? :) haha- I just would have preferred to have not noticed for a while longer! (And as soon as Finn officially has a middle name, I'll spill the beans. Promise!)

Anya said...

I am so glad I found you, it seems like we have a lot in common! I am returning the follow love from the Sundae Hop. Thank you for stopping by last weekend! I am starting a new hop on Friday/Saturday called the Hot Momma Hop. It would be great if you joined in the fun!
Thanks,
Anya
http://anyasgreenbaby.blogspot.com