Saturday, June 4, 2011

The third trimester and bedroom flooring!

He's head down and pushing his feet up and out under my rib cage!
Hence, the funny square-looking belly!

Guess who is 27 weeks?
This lady!

I cannot believe that we're officially entering the 3rd trimester.
It seems like just yesterday we decided to try for our last baby-
and I knew from having Jackson that once you already have a child, the pregnancies fly by!

When I was pregnant with Keelin, I am pretty sure I was pregnant forever- but Jackson's pregnancy flew. And this one? It feels like it's going to be over all too soon :(

Can't wait to meet Finn, but I adore being pregnant.
It will be so bittersweet to kiss my days of carrying babies goodbye!


We had our new bedroom floor installed this weekend. I can now get our furniture put in there (it has been sitting in a corner of our living room) and unleash my organizational skills!

Tim has been home for a couple of days, but leaves for another business trip in the morning. I am trying to keep from being sad about it- we are incredibly blessed that he has such an amazing job that he enjoys- but maybe it's the hormones... I just feel like the couple of days we've had together isn't enough.

We went to a couple of yard sales today- and I bought an antique, blue Mason jar for $0.25! The lady asked me if I particularly liked Mason jars and I told her yes!! She ran into her house and brought out a bag with 7 more in it and told me to just take them home with me and enjoy them. What a sweet soul! It absolutely made my day!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I don't think I ever looked that good in my third trimester. Yay for Mason Jars. I live in the town Ball jars were made.

New GFC follower...I'll be waiting for your sweet Finn to arive!

Blessings,
Pamela

Anna said...

I can't imagine how exciting it is knowing you get to meet your new little one soon :o) So glad you made it to the market last night!
So you found a 25 sent blue mason jar and she threw in a whole bag?! Score!

Samantha said...

I would love to own just ONE blue mason jar, what a great find!

You look fantastic! and so does your wood floor, I am jealous over here with my wall to wall carpeting.

Anonymous said...

The cabs range orlando airport taxi service from standard to the most bizarre ideas with pairs of
sex, glass, and teddy bear museums all in existence.

Here is my web page :: http://www.yelp.com/biz/taxi-orlando-cab-service-orlando