Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busy day with no pictures :)

Today, I canned corn and tomatoes!

Dad gave me some yummy peaches.
Not sure yet what I will do with them...

I did a TON of dishes.
I was recently given a bunch of canning jars
AND
I just bought a bunch-
hence the dishes.
*sigh*
I'm talking, like 4 loads today,
in a high efficiency washer that takes an hour and a half per load.
(head + desk)

I did 5 loads of laundry-
mostly baby clothes!
They are soooo teeny.
Can't believe that we should have another little person in this house by the end of next month!
(SCARY thought!) ;)

Got the letter from Keelin's school about her official start date!
August 4th.
That is exactly 3 weeks from today!
I ordered a backpack for her,
have purchased most of her school supplies,
(and extras for the teacher)
and really, she's about ready to roll!
:)
Where did my teeny baby go?
I can't believe she's 5 and starting kindergarten!
The time flies, I tell ya!

Tonight, I'm going to finish up some laundry and hop into some stretchy pants with a glass of Earth Mama Angel Baby 3rd Trimester Tea!

Tomorrow, Tim is picking up his Father's Day/Birthday present-
it is red, has two wheels, and requires that we add it to our insurance.

Guess what it might be?
LOL! :-p

No comments: