Monday, March 14, 2011

Elizabeth's Baby Shower!

Just a quick picture post of a few shots from my friend Elizabeth's baby shower. She is due with her first baby at the end of June and I, along with our other friend Erica, threw the shower! Erica took care of food and drinks, I took care of invitations, favor, and decor. There was a pretty clear Duck theme, but since we are so close to having Spring grace us with her presence, I decided to incorporate fresh flowers and some goldfish (that are happily living on the windowsill in Jackson's room now)! I'll update later and link in the Etsy sellers that made the beautiful favors, but for now the pictures are the best I can do!



Handmade magnets from scrapbooking scraps!



Etsy soaps, scented like baby powder!



The favor table!



Design a bib or onesie for the new little one!



Fresh flowers, goldfish, and rubber duckies! My kids and my friend Patti's kids took home the goldfish to be pets after this was over!

No comments: