Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Orange Gatorade and Uselessness

That has been the last 24 hours of my life.

Last night, I started to feel weak and nauseated. I took my temp and it was climbing. I started throwing up and knew I was in for it. Jackson started running a temp and acting pitiful, so I made us huge smoothies packed full of probiotic powder, organic yogurt, flaxseed oil, orange juice, and lots of ice.

When I start to feel ill, I load up on Vitamin C and probiotics, because we all (should) know that your immune system is a colon thing! Every wondered why people who eat crap constantly are sick more often than those who are health conscious? Yep, you guessed it. You crap (lol) on your immune system, and it will crap on you.

Back to it...
All 3 of us got into bed with our smoothies, watched a movie, and I noticed that it had gotten really quiet on the other side of the bed :) They were little sleepy bedhogs! I didn't have the heart to move them, so they stayed in my bed.

We're hanging in, even though I feel like I've been hit by a bus. *sigh*
I'm desperately tired, so it will be an early bedtime tonight!

No comments: