Sunday, May 29, 2011

26 weeks pregnant!


Well, it seems that we're barreling into the home stretch!
I cannot believe that my due date is in 97 days.
Pretty sure I found out I was pregnant yesterday!

I've gained 14lbs.
I feel absolutely amazing!
I've purchased a fantastic bikini to wear to the beach
(if and when my hubs can get any time off work!)
:)
It looks like we'll be going at the end of June!
But knowing his travel schedule, anything can change.

I do love that I'm carrying him so high- compared to the first two, where I felt like I was carrying around a bowling ball in my pelvis the entire time! This is much more comfortable!
OH- and I love that I can wear my pre-baby shorts.
Hurray for low-rise waistbands, y'all!
If I carried Finn like Keelin or Jackson, that would be impossible to do!

It's the small things that make a preggo smile!

No comments: