Monday, May 2, 2011

My happy-

A few photos that just make me smile!

My niece and my daughter, running at the park.
Photo by Tim, of course.


Keelin swinging last fall!
Betcha can't guess who took this one?
Yep, Tim.


1yr old Jackson on Mommy & Daddy's bed.
So precious.
Photo by Daddy.


My husband learning to knit in the preschool pickup line!
Super AMAZING cell phone picture by me ;)


Have you added my button yet?
Let me know if you decide to add my button to your blog.
I'd like to thank you!

3 comments:

Kory said...

Ah, the joys of family! And I love a man who's not ashamed to knit! My 25yr old brother learned to knit a couple years ago to help with a yearly service project my family does, I was so proud of him!

karen said...

great captures, I especially love your daughter on the swing and your husband learning to knit:)

Dusti said...

Kory, he only wanted to learn how to knit to prove that he could be better at it than me! What a turd! If only Tim had good intentions like your brother ;)

Karen, thank you! They're all so precious to me!