Some of my favorite bloggers nominated me for blogger to blogger awards!
Just thought I'd share and pass them on!
Anna at Blissful Whimsy nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award and I'm totally surprised + delighted!
Thank you, Anna!
Amanda Kay over at Organic Homemaking (amazing and inspiring blog!) nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you, Amanda Kay!
Here are the official Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers ten (10) things about you.
- Give this award to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news
As a result, you guys will be made to suffer ten facts about me:
1. If I had a superpower, it would be to remove wallpaper in the blink of an eye. I'd be a real hero!
2. I am secretly pleased, not insulted, when people call me crunchy, even when they mean it as an insult. Disdain only affects you negatively if you let it!
3. I adore antique furniture, even though I am secretly terrified that I'll ruin it!
4. I would eat parsnips, zucchini, and asparagus every day of my life, if I could.
5. I prefer to be with my husband and kids over anyone else. They're amazing and social events are nothing compared to an evening at home with them!
6. You couldn't pay me to have an epidural! We're planning to have Finn at home with our midwife!
7. People that let their loud, obnoxious ringtones go on for long periods of time in public make me stabby! I don't want to hear Mariah Carey for a minute and a half in the grocery line while you sing along, thank you very much!
8. I think that petroleum based, artificial dyes (like Red #40 that bth of my kids get sick from) should be banned. How hard would it be for our government to ban stuff from food that wasn't food?! Seriously.
9. I love blue jeans! I was forced to wear dresses in private school for way too long, I think! I only wear them to weddings and funerals... and maybe once a year, otherwise! I do love looking and shopping for dresses. It's just the wearing part I take issue with!
10. My husband has cut me off from buying fuzzy throws :) haha
My Versatile or Kreativ Blogger nominees:
(K) Beatrice at Sew Bea
(V) Crystal at Surviving a Teacher's Salary
(V) April at Urban Homestead Diaries
(K) Matt and Kara at Matt and Kara adopt
(K) Rachel at small steps on our journey
(K) Farm Fresh Decor
(V) Daisy at Livin' the Dream
(V) Amber at Life. Extraordinarily.
(V) Dianna at raising them green
(K) Nicole at Frontier Dreams
(V) Miranda at An Austin Homestead
(V) Karen at bare feet and a free spirit
(K) Emily at Picture Perfect... Sort Of?